THIS END USER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) GOVERNS USER’S USE OF THE MITRE CORPORATION’S GEN-AI PORTAL
(“PORTAL”) OPERATED BY THE MITRE CORPORATION (“MITRE”). CAPITALIZED TERMS HAVE THE DEFINITIONS SET
BY CLICKING THE “I accept the End User Agreement” , USER HEREBY AGREES TO THE TERMS AND
OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF USER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USER MUST NOT USE THE
MUST LEAVE THE WEBSITE.
- User acknowledges and agrees to abide by the following use policies (“Use Policies”).
- MITRE routinely intercepts and monitors communications on the Portal for security purposes.
- Communications using, or data stored on, the Portal are not private and are subject to
monitoring, interception, and search.
- User acknowledges that MITRE may change, terminate, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of
Portal, including the availability of any features, software or services, with or without
- Services provided for User’s use in the Portal include software products (collectively
identified in Attachment A. MITRE grants to User a limited, nontransferable, nonexclusive,
paid-up license to access and use the Software on the condition precedent that the User agrees
following license terms (“License Terms”).
- User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions contained within any third-party end
agreements listed ion Attachment A.
- User shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover or
source code for the Software.
- User shall not modify, adapt, alter, improve or create any derivative works of the Software
Software in conjunction with other software or services not provided by or permitted by the
- User shall not circumvent any security feature in or relating to the Software nor shall
copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice in the Software.
- MITRE and third-party licensors own all right, title and interest in their respective
the Software by the User does not grant the User any rights or licenses to use MITRE’s or
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, User shall defend, indemnify, and hold MITRE
against all claims, suits, liabilities, judgements, losses, and expenses to the extent
User’s use of the Software.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY
DISCLAIMED. MITRE DOES
NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT
WILL NOT CAUSE
LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MITRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES OR CLAIMS RELATED TO THE USE OF
PORTAL OR THE
SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR
IF MITRE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS.
User (hereinafter “I”) agrees to adhere to the following security rules (“Security Rules”).
- I will use the Portal only for authorized academic purposes.
- I know I will create a user identifier (“User ID”) and a password that meets the
predefined requirements to authenticate my account. I will not allow anyone else to have or
use my password. If I know that my password is compromised, I will alert MITRE and follow
procedures to change my password.
- I am responsible for all activity that occurs on my individual account once my password has
used to log on. If I am a member of a group account, I am responsible for all activity when
I am logged on a system
with that account.
- I will not run utilities used to monitor network traffic or capture information on the
- I will not attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise tamper with the code of third-party
provided for my use in the Portal.
- Jupyter Notebooks